- About the IACA
- Grants & Programs
- Arts Directories
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
The Final Report will report on the activities outlined in your original application and that took place during the grant period as specified on the grant agreement.
You will be required to provide financial, statistical and narrative information on the activities that took place during the grant period. In addition you will be required to submit examples of published materials verifying your organization’s activities and your compliance with the IACA funding acknowledgement requirement (“This program partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency”).
Final Reports must be submitted electronically through the eGRANT system no later 30 days after the end date of the grant (the end date can be found on the Grant Agreement).
In each section, fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields. The eGRANT system will not allow you to submit your Final Report without responding to these requirements. Because each final report is unique, not all report fields are “required”, but you are required to fill in every field which is applicable for your application or final report.
Attach a two page narrative, which responds to each of the following questions. Please be sure to restate each question preceding your response.
Save the narrative document as a PDF or Word document (All word documents must be saved as .doc or .rtf files) and label as follows Organization name (or a recognizable acronym)_final_A.pdf/doc/rtf.
Complete the Summary of Community Arts Access Program (Applications received/awarded) using the template provided. Save the document as a PDF and label as follows Organization name (or a recognizable acronym)_final_B.pdf
Using the template provided list information on each applicant to your Community Arts Access regranting program for the year you are reporting on. Save the document as an excel file and label as follows Organization name (or a recognizable acronym)_final_C.xls
Upload only two to four examples of published materials or news releases verifying your organization’s activities and your compliance with the IACA funding acknowledgement requirement (“This program partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency”). Acceptable formats for uploaded files are PDF, JPEG, or WORD (All word documents must be saved as .doc or .rtf files).
The numbers preceding the definitions correspond to the numbers on the accompanying Final Report. Refer to these definitions when completing this report. Note: Project is defined as the activity for which grant funds were used. Project and Program are synonymous. Applicant refers to the applicant organization.
1. IAC Grant Amount: Be sure to provide the correct grant amount awarded. Check your original grant agreement, award letter or Final Report due notice for the amount.
2. Sponsor Cash Match: Amount the grantee raised/contributed to match the IACA grant amount (match must be at least 25%)
3. Actual IACA Grant Amount Spent: Amount spent of the grant specific to this application. If this grant was not completely spent, the difference in unexpended grant funds must be returned.
4. Actual Total Cash Income: sum of numbers 2 + 3. This amount should equal at minimum the IAC grant amount plus the required cash match. If this is not the case, you are required to explain the discrepancy and, may be required to return a portion of your grant proportionate to the discrepancy.
5. GRANTS: Amount of actual dollars you distributed. (CASH ONLY)
6. Personnel: Administrative: Payment for employee salaries, wages, and benefits specifically identified with the project (CASH AND/OR IN-KIND)
7. Marketing: All costs for marketing, publicity, and promotion specifically identified with the project. (CASH AND/OR IN-KIND)
8. Remaining Operating Expenses: All expenses not entered in other categories and specifically identified with the project. (CASH AND/OR IN-KIND)
9. Other (specify): Any other project expense not entered above. (CASH AND/OR IN-KIND)
10. Actual Total Cash Expenses: Sum of lines 5 – 9 - cash column
11. Actual In-Kind Contributions: Sum of line 6 – 9 – in-kind column
If you have questions regarding the filing of the final report, please contact Pius Zacharias, Accountant Supervisor at 312/814-3300 or email@example.com